Sunday 9 February 2014

Hi Guys xoxo

Hello everyone, 

So I decided to create a blog and post about different products I like to use in terms of makeup, bath products and even talk about some of the stuff I buy generally and give a review on them.I love discussing  my opinions on products with friends and I hope that I can share them with you and that you would be very interested. Firstly let me introduce myself. My name is Lily Garner. I'm 14 years old and I live in the London. I live with my mum, dad, brother, sister, our rabbit and cat. I am currently in secondary school, starting my GCSE, I like boybands, beauty, fashion and Leonardo DeCaprio. So basically I'm your average sarcastic, moody teenager. Keep your eyes wide open for a beauty blog post comming up next.

I hope you enjoy what is to come. Lils xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment