Sunday 25 May 2014

/WISHLIST/

Hi guys,
I just want to start by saying I'm very sorry for not posting for donkeys years! I've been so busy with school and family but finally i have a week to myself!
Lately I have been doing alot of online browsing and have developed a rather large wishlist from beauty products to fashion items! Sadly I cannot afford everything on my list as it ranges from topshop to chanel and I will most likely never own any of it but I just figured as I havent posted in ages its better to post something rather than nothing.
So here we go,

















1. Tringl bikini £53-
2. Zara office city bag £53
3. Fuji film polaroid camera £54
4. Chanel slip-ons £?
5. Eylure individual lashes £5.10
6. Topshop big floppy hat £33
7. Nars sheer glow foundation £30.50
8. Daniel Wallington watch £150
9. Tanya Burr nail polish in little duck £5.99
10. Gosh velvet touch Lipstick in Flirty Orange 153 £6.49
11. Bourjois Healthy mix concealer £7.99
12. The fault in our stars by John Green £price varies.

I hope you enjoyed this post i'm sorry it short but I will be doing alot more blogging from now onwards.
Lily xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment